Professional Eccommerce Website Plans from £55/mo & £150 upfront – Start your dream online store today
Sign up online and easily make monthly payments via Direct Debit. All plans are on a 12 months contract, and after the 12 month period ends your Website Plan will automatically renew onto a 1-month rolling contract.
Information regarding our Pay Monthly Ecommerce Website Plans:
- All Ubie Plans are based upon a 12-month contract and will automatically renew onto a 1-month rolling contract after the 12-month period ends. One month of full notice is required if you need to cancel your plan after 12 successful monthly payments.
- There will firstly be an upfront payment (stated in plan details), and work will only commence once that has cleared successfully. We will also need an e-signature to the contract of your plan before we can carry out any work.
- You will need to kindly send us the content (wording) by email or in a Word Document, for the website. Alternatively, you can purchase one of our Content Writing packages (exclusively to Ubie Website Customers), and we will write the content for you.
- If you require any special requests from your website – for example, a Property Management website, or you need a booking system or another feature; please Contact Us before making a purchase online, as some features may require an add-on.
- Products (including but not limited to product details & product images) and Product Categories will need to be uploaded by the client through their Ubie Dashboard. View Terms and Conditions >
Ubie Website Plans come with a whole list of essential features, to help you get your business online.
Mobile ResponsiveCompatibility with Mobiles, Tablets & PC’s.
Ongoing SupportNeed help with something? We will assist.
Search BoostGoogle Local Setup & optimisation of meta-tags.
Edit your siteComes with the powerful WordPress CMS
Web HostingFast and secure hosting with regular backups.
Domain NameWe can register your (.co.uk) or (.com) domain name.
SSL CertificateGreen padded locked site on internet browsers.
Social MediaIntegrate social media links onto your site.
Manage your website with ease
Ubie Websites come with an innovative backend editor that makes it easy to add products including physical, digital and subscription-based products to your site. The product creation wizard comes with multiple options including having products with drop-down options (variations), organising product features (attributes) so users can filter results and much more.
Focus on the users experience
Everything we do when developing your website will have the users experience in mind. We will make sure your site is easy to navigate, seamless checkout process and ensuring your website loads fast.
You can also be reassured that your website will be Mobile, Tablet and Desktop PC compatible (especially with more sales being made online than ever). Your Ubie website will also be SSL Secured (green padlocked in the browser).
Excellent customer support
The process of getting your website developed with Ubie could not be any more seamless and professional from the offset. We will firstly guide you through our initial consultation process, with a couple of short forms, we will need you to fill out. This will be to ensure we get the best idea of your project and then after that; we will start the website development process. We can even develop your website on a Ubie test domain if you already have a site live, to ensure it is not affected.
Professional Ecommerce Website Design Overview
If you are looking for a powerful and flexible e-commerce system that grows as you do, then our Pay Monthly E-Commerce would be perfect for your requirements.
Ubie E-Commerce Pay Monthly Websites developed upon one of the most popular content management systems which are WooCommerce + WordPress. Many companies choose instead not to use these powerful solutions so that they can lock you down into their systems. We will ensure that the most powerful CMS systems power all our customer’s websites, and we will not lock your site down onto an untransferable content management system.
Frequently Asked Questions
On the rare occasion, you do not like your design. No worries, as we will keep designing your website until your 100% satisfied* (*fair usage applies).
You will need to at least need to cover your initial contract term (this is usually 12 months). Once you have made all the minimum payments, you will then be automatically placed on a 1-month rolling contract.
If you prefer, you can cancel your contract with Ubie after the 12 months is completed (1-month full notice is required). However, you will no longer receive the benefits that come with your Ubie service, e.g. mailboxes, hosting, support and domain.
You will need to send Ubie a document (for example a Word Document) with the titles and content you would like to use on your site. For an extra fee, Ubie can write the content for your website which can be added on at the checkout when signing up to your Website Plan.
The first monthly payment is due from the sign up of your plan; unless there is an upfront fee. If the plan has an upfront fee that will be fist and then the monthly fee will occur after that from the next month.
Ubie can add stock photos from our certain supplier, as part of your Website Plan (*Fair usage applies). You can also send us your own images as well, if you would like us to add any photos you have taken yourself. A Ubie designer will then edit the images, to generate suitable files for the website.