Ubie is committed to protecting your privacy. Your information will be used for your required product or solution, to communicate or contact you. We will only ever pass on your data when it is necessary, e.g. in the case of purchasing a domain name, and to other third parties if required for your website or other product to function. Ubie will never sell your information for profit-making purposes.
Information we collect:
Ubie will record basic information by your web browser when you are accessing our website. The information collected is ‘technical’ information and will not contain personal details. Examples of this data as follows could be your browser type/version, geographical location, operating system (OS), referral source, page views, length of visit, website navigation and more. The data we collect can be used for issues that may arise on our website and to access trends, to provide an enhanced browsing experience to our site visitors.
If you fill out any forms on our website or register with us – we will collect some of the following information; which may include:
- Location information such as your full address and postcode
- Your communication information such as telephone number and email address
- Personal information such as your company name, company type and your name
This information may be stored in our CRM, Project Management System, Email system and other related in-house and third-party services. Your personal and company information will be passed onto 123-REG, Namecheap (our domain registrar providers) and Cloudflare.
Entering or signing a contract with Ubie will require us to collect information, such as:
- Full UK Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Date of Birth
- Full Name
We will store this information within our Accounting Software (Xero), Teamwork CRM, Teamwork Email System, Teamwork Project Management system, Direct Debit Management system and applicable third-party providers.
How we use any information we gather:
This information is required by us, as it will help us provide superior service and for other reasons, which we will list below:
- On occasion, we may send you promotional material regarding our products, special offers or provide you with additional information; we believe you would find of interest.
- Your information could be used on occasion to contact you concerning marketing research purposes.
- Sending invoices, statements, invoice reminders and collecting payments from you.
- Using your information to improve our services & products.
- We may use your information to help improve your browsing experience with us.
Our control of your Personal Information:
Ubie will not distribute, sell or lease your personal information to third-party companies; except in the case if you have provided us permission to do so. In some occasions we may share your personal information with third parties if we believe you may find this information interesting. However, if you wish for this not to happen – feel free to contact us on [email protected]. Under the Data Protection Act of 1998, you can request a copy of information on what personal data we hold of you.
Rights you hold:
You hold the right to request information on personal information we hold of you. In the case you may feel that personal data/information we hold of you, has not been processed correctly, you can ask us to erase or edit this information. You can do this by contacting [email protected].